Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pending Friends Request App - on a local business

3 posters

Go down

Pending Friends Request App - on a local business Empty Pending Friends Request App - on a local business

Post by shannon.bac Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:21 pm

I added the "Pending Friends Request" App to my page and now when I click on it, it searches my personal profile and NOT my local business (Quilted Celebrations). How do I configure this App to my local business (it's a tab on my business page).

Thanks!
Shannon
shannon.bac
shannon.bac
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Pending Friends Request App - on a local business Empty Re: Pending Friends Request App - on a local business

Post by Tim Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:54 pm

Hi Shannon,

According to the App`s description, the functionality is to `See who hasn't responded to your friend requests.`

Since Business Pages do not have friend requests (others can only `Like`the page) that may be why the app can only scan your personal profile.
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Pending Friends Request App - on a local business Empty Re: Pending Friends Request App - on a local business

Post by shannon.bac Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:47 pm

Good point. From my business page, I was able to suggest friends same as on my Personal account. I'd like to see who hasn't replied to that request so I wonder how to do that since I can't "re-suggest" them (they are grayed out when I try).

Thanks!
shannon.bac
shannon.bac
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:20 pm

shannon.bac wrote:Good point. From my business page, I was able to suggest friends same as on my Personal account. I'd like to see who hasn't replied to that request so I wonder how to do that since I can't "re-suggest" them (they are grayed out when I try).

Thanks!

The ones who haven't replied are the ones whose names are grayed out. You won't be able to "re-suggest" them your page until they refuse your invite. Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by shannon.bac Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:45 pm

That's a great answer. I wasn't sure if the grayed out people refused or just haven't replied. So basically it's just sitting in their "friend request" area, right?

Thanks for your help! It is very much appreciated.
shannon.bac
shannon.bac
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:37 am

Not exactly on Friends Request area, but in the Requests per se. They'll see something like "X Page Requests" in their homepages, on the right side, and will get your Invite once they click it.

If they have accepted it already, their names will be grayed out. If they haven't yet accepted or refused it, same outcome. If they have refused it, their names will be clickable and you'll be able to re-send them.

(Sorry, there was a little misunderstanding in my post above. Tongue)
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum