Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Must have a house?

3 posters

Go down

Must have a house? Empty Must have a house?

Post by wholesaledress4u Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:45 am

Hello friends, today I would love to discuss this topic here. Nowadays for marriage, the lady's family is always paying more attention to new house man needs to buy in city. If the man at present no house, maybe lady' family will stop their love or marriage. ALways it is a heavy stress for man or man's family. The relationship will be terrible sometimes between lady and man. If a man no house in city at this monment, will you marry him? even though you love him.

Must have a house when marry?
wholesaledress4u
wholesaledress4u
Regular

Back to top Go down

Must have a house? Empty Re: Must have a house?

Post by airam Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:01 am

I guess, the most important thing before having the marriage is being stable, meaning having a job. Because it'd be ridiculous if you don't have the ability as a man to support your family right? So the house isn't really the issue here. Anyway, my answer for your question is: No, I won't marry him even if I love him if he doesn't have any stable job. (:
airam
airam
SN Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by wholesaledress4u Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:05 am

yes as young man or lady, work is a must in life. Even though he is hard-working, but the house' price is roaring.....so in short time, it is a little hard to buy a new house in city. It is true, or his parents give him much.
wholesaledress4u
wholesaledress4u
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:55 pm

you dont have to have a house you can rent an apartment until the time comes but mostly you need to have a job as airam said in her post. Happy
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down