Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

disable chat book history on facebook

4 posters

Go down

disable chat book history on facebook Empty disable chat book history on facebook

Post by bijaybrj@hotmail.com Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:59 am

dear friends..
i have got a problem from last few weeks... i a geting facebook chat history on my message box of eac of conversations form each of friend i do chat .
can any one help me on this.. to know how to disable that n from where....pease please...
help

vijay

Moved from General to Facebook Support other problems
bijaybrj@hotmail.com
bijaybrj@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

disable chat book history on facebook Empty Re: disable chat book history on facebook

Post by Admin Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:01 pm

That's not a bug, it's one of the new message system's features that allows you to save your chat history. Wink It can't be turned off, unfortunately. Duhhh
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

disable chat book history on facebook Empty Re: disable chat book history on facebook

Post by Ruby Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:41 pm

From Chat room

[11:00:53 15/02/11] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : hallo
[11:00:57 15/02/11] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : anyone there?
[11:06:48 15/02/11] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : dear sir
[11:06:53 15/02/11] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : please help me
[11:07:00 15/02/11] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : u there?

Why are you seeking help in the Chat room which is checked for 'misuse'

No help is given in there so please do not ask for it
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayde Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:26 am

Moved from Other Problems to Awaiting Reply

There has been no reply of this being solved for over a week.

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will move this topic to the Abandoned Topic section without further notice.
Fayde
Fayde
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down