Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why the "Getting Started" link not appearing on my wall

2 posters

Go down

Why the "Getting Started" link not appearing on my wall Empty Why the "Getting Started" link not appearing on my wall

Post by dmkfoto Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:27 pm

Previously, when I loged on to my Wall (a Page I created), there is a "Getting Started" link on the left so I can import friends list. But it is not there any more.

How can I bring back that "Getting Started" link?

Thanks.
dmkfoto
dmkfoto
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Why the "Getting Started" link not appearing on my wall Empty Re: Why the "Getting Started" link not appearing on my wall

Post by Admin Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:30 pm

Hey,

The "Getting Started" tab only shows up on recently created pages. Your page may not be new anymore, and it's not possible to get it back, unfortunately.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Why the "Getting Started" link not appearing on my wall Empty Re: Why the "Getting Started" link not appearing on my wall

Post by dmkfoto Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:13 pm

Thanks for the quick answer.

I want to import my customer email lists from my Page. Now that I don't have the getting started anymore, is there any other way of doing it?

dmkfoto
dmkfoto
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:21 pm

dmkfoto wrote:I want to import my customer email lists from my Page. Now that I don't have the getting started anymore, is there any other way of doing it?
Yup. Click the [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] button on the right side, then the Marketing tab and finally on Tell your Fans. Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by dmkfoto Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:48 pm

Again, thanks for teaching me.

I want to know exactly how this works. If I import a list of my customers' emails using this method, what happens?

Does Facebook send these customers an email to invit them to join my page, or they would send the invitation thru their facebook page?
dmkfoto
dmkfoto
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dmkfoto Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:58 pm

Actually, let me ask a more direct question . . .

I have a list of emails from my customers that had agreed to be contacted. What is the best way to ask them to come to my Page in facebook?

Thanks.
dmkfoto
dmkfoto
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:05 pm

dmkfoto wrote:Actually, let me ask a more direct question . . .

I have a list of emails from my customers that had agreed to be contacted. What is the best way to ask them to come to my Page in facebook?

Thanks.
That's the best option you have if you have all their e-mails. Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum