Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

when i log in i have a blank page on home and profile pages!!

3 posters

Go down

when i log in i have a blank page on home and profile pages!! Empty when i log in i have a blank page on home and profile pages!!

Post by ctucker Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:24 pm

this has just started when i log in to my fb both my home page and my profile are blank..
ctucker
ctucker

Back to top Go down

when i log in i have a blank page on home and profile pages!! Empty Re: when i log in i have a blank page on home and profile pages!!

Post by Admin Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:14 pm

Hello and welcome to Facebook Forum. Very Happy

Please try clearing your cookies and cache and rebooting your browser. It may be a temporary problem stored in a cookie. Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

when i log in i have a blank page on home and profile pages!! Empty Re: when i log in i have a blank page on home and profile pages!!

Post by Ruby Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:35 am

Moved from Other to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume you have abandoned your request for help , and this thread will be Moved to the Abandoned threads section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down