Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook group photos

3 posters

Go down

Facebook group photos Empty Facebook group photos

Post by agbearoc Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:04 pm

hello, i am looking for a bit of help regaurding one of my facebook groups: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i was hoping to be able to post photos in different albums for each event that is happening within the group. i figured this would help create easier access for my members to be able to find their photos in a more organized fashion.

also, i was limited on the number of photos i have been allowed to post in the group. i figured that because a group is larger than just one person, it does not make much sense that a personal profile can allow for more photos than a group profile.

please let me know if these functions are already available and i am missing them or if this is something that can be changed to help promote my group and project!

thanks much,
agbearoc

p.s. also, is there no way to contact an administrator threough an email to help with these sorts of personal issues?

Moved from General to Facebook Support Photo etc
agbearoc
agbearoc

Back to top Go down

Facebook group photos Empty Re: Facebook group photos

Post by Tim Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:35 am

Hello,

agbearoc wrote:hello, i am looking for a bit of help regaurding one of my facebook groups: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i was hoping to be able to post photos in different albums for each event that is happening within the group. i figured this would help create easier access for my members to be able to find their photos in a more organized fashion.
While I believe it is possible to create separate photo albums in business/fanpages, such a functionality unfortunately not exist in both the old and new groups.

agbearoc wrote:
also, i was limited on the number of photos i have been allowed to post in the group. i figured that because a group is larger than just one person, it does not make much sense that a personal profile can allow for more photos than a group profile.
How are you limited on the number, ie. do you get any error messages from Facebook when you try to upload a certain number of photos?

agbearoc wrote:
p.s. also, is there no way to contact an administrator threough an email to help with these sorts of personal issues?
Facebook does not offer personalized help; their contact forms are mostly for disabled accounts and general site bugs/feedback.
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by agbearoc Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:28 pm

thanks for the help!

as for being limited, when trying to add more photos to the group i recieve an error message from facebook stating that i have reached the limit of photos allowed for the group and if i want to add more i need to delete others. booo.
agbearoc
agbearoc

Back to top Go down

Post by iMeow Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:20 am

Do you still have a problem with this?
iMeow
iMeow
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by iMeow Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:45 am

This topic has been moved from Photos & Videos Support to Awaiting Reply since the OP has not replied within a week. If the original poster does not reply within 3 more days, this topic will then be moved to "abandoned". Please, only the original poster may reply.
iMeow
iMeow
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down