Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Can't Delete.Change My E-mail Address

2 posters

Go down

I Can't Delete.Change My E-mail Address Empty I Can't Delete.Change My E-mail Address

Post by JenS7 Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:18 am

I already went through the process of entering and selecting a second address as my preferred contact email, getting the confirmation email and responding to it with my password. I got a message saying the address was changed, but now *both* addresses are showing up as contacts!

Can anyone help? Thank you very much.
JenS7
JenS7

Back to top Go down

I Can't Delete.Change My E-mail Address Empty Re: I Can't Delete.Change My E-mail Address

Post by Admin Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:34 am

Hey and welcome to Facebook Forum! Very Happy

Do you get a "Remove" button next to one of the e-mail addresses on Account => Account Settings => Email? Very Happy
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

I Can't Delete.Change My E-mail Address Empty Re: I Can't Delete.Change My E-mail Address

Post by JenS7 Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:57 am

Hi Listenier!
Somehow this issue seems to have cleared up. I may have figured out how to order or shuffle the addresses so that I can remove the one I want - not really sure what the problem was.

Thanks so much for being here to reply to dumb newbie questions like mine! (I already have another one I'm getting ready to post!)

JS
JenS7
JenS7

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:10 am

Glad you sorted it out. FYI, no question is dumb. We're here to help. Wink

Solved Happy Eyes
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum