Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No button to join a group on any browser tried

3 posters

Go down

No button to join a group on any browser tried Empty No button to join a group on any browser tried

Post by alastairg100 Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:38 pm

Hi I have tried to join a group which is a university society one. When i select the group it automatically sends me to the Info page which suggests I havnt joined it yet. At the top next to the title page there is the symbol of a group of the twi peoples heads but no button saying request to join ot join here. There isnt a leave group at the bottom so I definitely havnt joined it.

I have already tried to join it on another account on a different browser and this still hasnt worked.

Do you have any suggestions to help me join it as at present I'm not getting any of the emails about the society.

Many Thanks
Alastair
alastairg100
alastairg100

Back to top Go down

No button to join a group on any browser tried Empty Re: No button to join a group on any browser tried

Post by Admin Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:42 pm

Hey,

That's because the group doesn't admin any new members. Happy
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

No button to join a group on any browser tried Empty Re: No button to join a group on any browser tried

Post by alastairg100 Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:23 pm

It should, it is an open group for which I have asked one of the admin members to add me and he says for some reason he cannot. Does this mean there limit is 145 which is the member limit at the moment and until the delete some of their members noone will be able to join
alastairg100
alastairg100

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:34 pm

As far as I know, there is no limit for how many members your group can have. Please leave the link to this group. Happy
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by alastairg100 Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:07 pm

its the Leeds uni swimming and water polo society, the link is below

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
alastairg100
alastairg100

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:24 pm

No button for me either, even though the group is indeed open. Sounds like a Facebook bug to me, please report it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Happy Eyes
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:13 am

Moved from Group/Fan Page/Event Support to Awaiting Reply.

There have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days. Do you still require help?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days, we will assume you have abandoned your request for help, and this thread will be moved to the Abandoned Topics section without further notice.

If you are not the thread starter, please do not post for any help or support on this thread.

Thanks for your co-operation and understanding!
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum