Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Link to "Events" Not Working-Landing Page Not Working

Go down

Link to "Events" Not Working-Landing Page Not Working Empty Link to "Events" Not Working-Landing Page Not Working

Post by philn67 Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:51 am

Hi All

New to FB and making a page for my business. (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kwik-Tan-Stockport/186103111427953?sk=app_4949752878)

On the tab "Ladies Gym" I have a link "See next induction" which links to the Events Tab. I have two Events set up. The link works but the page shows "You Have No Events"!
The only way to see the events is to click the events tab, but as the tabs have to be expanded, I just know its going to be missed. Any ideas why it doesnt link correctly? I have tried to copy the link url from the correct place in the Tab editor by clicking on the copy link, and also tried copying the url from the browser address bar, but same result.

Also, I have set the "Main Page" as the default landing page, but the first page is still always the Wall....bug or have I missed something?

Thanks in advance
philn67
philn67

Back to top Go down