Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nintendo Wii - Super Mario 64

5 posters

Go down

Nintendo Wii - Super Mario 64 Empty Nintendo Wii - Super Mario 64

Post by CHRISALLEN3285 Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:12 pm

I just bought the Nintendo Wii and I was wondering if I'd be able to play Super Mario 64 on the Wii?? I loved playing Super Mario 64 on the Nintendo 64 as well as other Mario games for other systems back in the day and I was wondering if you could play any of the old Super Mario games on the Wii. If anyone can help me out that would be great. Thanks!!!!!
CHRISALLEN3285
CHRISALLEN3285
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Nintendo Wii - Super Mario 64 Empty Re: Nintendo Wii - Super Mario 64

Post by Poke Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:12 pm

CHRISALLEN3285 wrote:I just bought the Nintendo Wii and I was wondering if I'd be able to play Super Mario 64 on the Wii?? I loved playing Super Mario 64 on the Nintendo 64 as well as other Mario games for other systems back in the day and I was wondering if you could play any of the old Super Mario games on the Wii. If anyone can help me out that would be great. Thanks!!!!!

Hey,

Super Mario 64 can play on the wii its is a game cube game but can still be played on the wii. As long its not a playstation game or xbox. but you can play gamecube games on the wii as well. Have fun playing your game! Happy

Regards,
Poke
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by iMeow Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:40 am

Supermario 64 is a game for N64 dear. Wink you know, the old games with the cartridges and stuff.

@topic: I don't think you can. Cat
iMeow
iMeow
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:02 pm

Sorry, it is for N64, you can not play on the wii. I am got confused with another game. Sorry again. Happy
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Winsrez Mon May 02, 2011 11:57 pm

This game is only for N64, so how could you play this on wii.?
Winsrez
Winsrez

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Tue May 03, 2011 5:09 pm

Winsrez wrote:This game is only for N64, so how could you play this on wii.?

I made a mistake, you can not play it on the wii.
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:32 pm

Obviously you guys don't know much about the wii. The Wii Shop Channel has a bunch of classic Nintendo games, which you can buy with wii points. You can buy these at local retailers such as Walmart, Wallgreens, Target, CVS, ect. The game goes for (I think) 1000 wii points and must be played on the classic controller or the Gamecube controller. You can also purchase the Super Mario Bros (1-3) and even Super Mario RPG on the Wii Shop Channel. Happy gaming!
Chibi
Chibi
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:39 pm

Chibi wrote:Obviously you guys don't know much about the wii. The Wii Shop Channel has a bunch of classic Nintendo games, which you can buy with wii points. You can buy these at local retailers such as Walmart, Wallgreens, Target, CVS, ect. The game goes for (I think) 1000 wii points and must be played on the classic controller or the Gamecube controller. You can also purchase the Super Mario Bros (1-3) and even Super Mario RPG on the Wii Shop Channel. Happy gaming!

Obviously, I do know much about the wii, also you can do that too. I just forgot about that..
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down