Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can I make others to see photos I've tagged from another person's album?

3 posters

Go down

How can I make others to see photos I've tagged from another person's album? Empty How can I make others to see photos I've tagged from another person's album?

Post by X-Offender Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:16 pm

I tagged myself into a few photos from an album somebody else uploaded. However, it looks like I'm the only one who can see them, and other people can't. Any way to fix this?
X-Offender
X-Offender

Back to top Go down

How can I make others to see photos I've tagged from another person's album? Empty Re: How can I make others to see photos I've tagged from another person's album?

Post by Poke Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:28 pm

Is your setting photos put to be seen by everyone? Also the user that made the album might also have to put it on everyone to see or friends of his. Maybe it might be a bug on facebook or something like that. Wink

Regards,

Poke
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

How can I make others to see photos I've tagged from another person's album? Empty Re: How can I make others to see photos I've tagged from another person's album?

Post by iMeow Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:40 am

This topic has been moved from Photo & Video support to Awaiting Reply since the OP has not replied within a week. If in 3 days the OP does not reply, this will then be moved to Abandoned. Please, only the OP may reply.
iMeow
iMeow
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down