Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acount not available ..

2 posters

Go down

Acount not available .. Empty Acount not available ..

Post by Angi Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:40 pm

This is the message that I got when I tried to login on my acount on Facebook . It was there without any notification by mail
I tried to get a new password but that didnt work . After that I tried with a mobile phone to get a code, well I got a code and got an error message, accidently deleted the code from my mobile and since that I cant get a new one, it says that code is connected with that mobile number so I need to use it ... Also it was asked to send my ID or passport, well a copy of it, which I wont do for privacy reasons
Can anybody tell me what it means that my acount isnt available ?
I know its not deleted because my friend can still see my farm ( I am on PetVille and on FarmVille ) and I got some notifications today of gifts from my Fv friends ...
I have send an e mail to Facebook in The Netherlands and the English Facebook but no direct answer yet ...
Angi
Angi
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Acount not available .. Empty Re: Acount not available ..

Post by Ruby Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:46 pm

What happens if someone who is logged into Facebook tries to find you ? Can they?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Angi Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:48 pm

Yes they can, my acount is still " alive " so to speak, people can send me gifts and get on my farm .
I just cant login with my name and password Sad
Angi
Angi
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:25 pm

Maybe try

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Suggest you provide a Land line phone number with full Country Code to be able to speak with Facebook direct.....
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Angi Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:06 am

Thanks, for ur suggestion, Ruby Happy
I am a bit reluctant to do that because it is about changing my password and I already did that yesterday, if I will do that again it may cause more problems as I see some members here have reached the limit of changing passwords and cant do anything anymore Happy I may try it if nothing else will happen , thank u any way Happy

I have been puzzling and all I can think of is : Could this be possible some sort of ban from the Facebook site?
I will explain why I am thinking this : I was involved in a message exchange with a woman on Facebook . I had noticed she was on Fv bonus checker and I had send her a message about that and asking if she wanted to delete that site because it can give people an advantage over the regular players ( some call it cheating ) , and if not I would delete her as a " firend ".( I dont like cheating )
She was not prepared to do so because she said it wasnt a cheat , just something to make things easier and faster... well that convo went on for a few days and she also said it wasnt that Facebook could set the rules, it was Zynga that can make rules about using other sites .
I searched and I found Zynga's policy about bots, cheating and hacks and I copied and pasted it in my last message to her, I said I didnt want to waste anymore time on a useless convo, that I would play the game as it was supposed to be played and that she could play it with her friends in her way and that I would block her from that moment on , and I closed my message , saying : Sayonara ! ( its Japanese and it means Goodbye )
When I clicked the Reply button there was a message saying something about abbusive words, but I didnt pay much attention to it because I didnt use abbusive language, I just wrote what I just said here .
And that was short before I couldnt get on Facebook anymore ...
Angi
Angi
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:24 am

In you post above I think you have your answer..sadly!!

Facebook may strongly suspect you of cheating plus of using profanity

If I may..you may wish to' cut your losses'

wait a while and, if you are not allowed back into Facebook in, say one week, then I suggest you maybe abandon that Facebook account and create a new 'what could be called' dummy' one

to send my ID or passport, well a copy of it, which I wont do for privacy reasons
they want this to identify you but if you do not wish to then I am afraid I do not think you can get any further with this ..
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Angi Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:17 am

Oh dear Sad
Well I know I dont cheat and I know I didnt use abusive language but I also understand automatically generated messages from sites cant see differences .....
I will do what u suggested Happy
( just somehow its unfair but thats another topic lol )
Angi
Angi
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:04 pm

I am sorry for you ( and for others too who seem to be finding themselves in a similar 'situation' with Facebook ,' profanity', 'cheating 'etc although the Facebook user cannot challenge Facebook's Decisions which is very sad, but reality )

I will mark this as solved and I hope you do proceed with my above 'suggestion ' and re-access Facebook' by another means '..

Sent to Solved
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Acount not available .. Empty "acount not available " but back on my account

Post by Angi Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:31 pm

I started a topic a few days ago about my account on Facebook being not " available "..
Well , I am back on it Happy
It took a few days and I still dont know what the reason was . I tried with a mobile phone and I lost the code etcetera ... all very frustrating .
What helped in the end was another option to proove I am a real person ( And I can assure you : I am very real lol ) : It was identifying " friends ' on Facebook .
I had to look at pictures that friends have posted on their wall and I had to click on the name I thought those pictures were from .
Problem is I have like over 200 people on Facebook and even if I could safe my own life I wouldnt have a clue what the majority has on his/her wall . I tried a few times every day and this morning, after trying 3 times , it suddenly said I was back on my account !!
Weyhey Happy
Angi
Angi
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:46 pm

Topics merged to get things up to date
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down