Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Relatively Shortish Inntroduction...

4 posters

Go down

A Relatively Shortish Inntroduction... Empty A Relatively Shortish Inntroduction...

Post by msmith Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:38 pm

After spending over 30-years grappling with publishers deadlines, I decided to semi-retire so I could work on some projects I never got round to. One is a spoof religion that’s like Scientology, only more scientific. Called Messiahnism, its goal is a good one. One that exemplifies human greed and avarice. It’s to beat the disciples of the late Ron L. Hubbard at their own game and persuade celebrities like Travolta to move their money into the Messiah’s bank account. This could be the next cult religion. But it won’t be easy. These things never are. Just look what happened to John the Baptist. And Christ didn’t have an easy ride, even with HIS connections.
msmith
msmith
Prospect

Back to top Go down

A Relatively Shortish Inntroduction... Empty Re: A Relatively Shortish Inntroduction...

Post by Admin Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:53 pm

(I wouldn't call this a 'shortish' introduction Tongue).

Welcome to Facebook Forum, hope you have a nice time around. Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

A Relatively Shortish Inntroduction... Empty Re: A Relatively Shortish Inntroduction...

Post by Poke Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:33 pm

Hey welcome! Happy nice long intro you got there! Tongue
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by msmith Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:14 pm

It took most of the day but, having seen the finished result, I think it was worth it!
msmith
msmith
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayde Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:12 am

:welcometofbf:
Fayde
Fayde
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum