Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone has changed my password and i can get control of my account anymore.

3 posters

Go down

Someone has changed my password and i can get control of my account anymore. Empty Someone has changed my password and i can get control of my account anymore.

Post by Charlotte Alcock Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:21 pm

Someone has somehow managed to log onto my facebook account and change my password , although i never received an email notifying me of the change.
I can not now get back on and the password reset button states i have had too many attempts.
Myfacebook account / page is now being used to send vulgar messages etc to all my contacts and trying to gain financial advantages from my friends.
Please how do i resolve this problem or should i contact the police instead.

Moved from Privacy to Hacked etc support
Charlotte Alcock
Charlotte Alcock

Back to top Go down

Someone has changed my password and i can get control of my account anymore. Empty Re: Someone has changed my password and i can get control of my account anymore.

Post by Ruby Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:21 pm

Charlotte [color=red][b]****[/b][/color] wrote:Someone has somehow managed to log onto my facebook account and change my password , although i never received an email notifying me of the change.
I can not now get back on and the password reset button states i have had too many attempts.
Myfacebook account / page is now being used to send vulgar messages etc to all my contacts and trying to gain financial advantages from my friends.
Please how do i resolve this problem or should i contact the police instead.

Moved from Privacy to Hacked etc support

With respect; you need to check in your Spam/junk Folder for the email you will have gotten from Facebook about the Password change..

You also need to tell us how, if at all, the Computer you use to access Facebook is Protected?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Someone has changed my password and i can get control of my account anymore. Empty Re: Someone has changed my password and i can get control of my account anymore.

Post by Ruby Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:04 am

Moved from Hacked to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume you have abandoned your request for help , and this thread will be Moved to the Abandoned threads section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by aspen Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:33 am

Hi Charlotte, if what you say is occurring there is no harm in asking the police. From an Australian view point the police would look into it.
"Myfacebook account / page is now being used to send vulgar messages etc to all my contacts and trying to gain financial advantages from my friends."
aspen
aspen
SN Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:33 am

Ruby wrote:Moved from Hacked to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume you have abandoned your request for help , and this thread will be Moved to the Abandoned threads section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum