Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share Anothers Facebook Page With Friends

3 posters

Go down

Share Anothers Facebook Page With Friends Empty Share Anothers Facebook Page With Friends

Post by mgerber2@comcast.net Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:36 pm

New to facebook so I don't know how to share anothers Facebook page with my friends. A friend of mine makes and sells her own cupcakes and has a facebook page for this. The cupcakes are great and I would like to share that page with my friends. How do I do that? Appreciate any support. Very Happy
mgerber2@comcast.net
mgerber2@comcast.net

Back to top Go down

Share Anothers Facebook Page With Friends Empty Re: Share Anothers Facebook Page With Friends

Post by Admin Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:44 pm

I suggest you click the Share link on the bottom left side of the page. The page's link will be posted onto your wall and will be visible in your friends' newsfeeds/homepages. Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Share Anothers Facebook Page With Friends Empty Re: Share Anothers Facebook Page With Friends

Post by Ruby Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:00 am

Moved from Friends to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume you have abandoned your request for help , and this thread will be Moved to the Abandoned threads section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum