Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

recover deleted wall photos

2 posters

Go down

recover deleted wall photos Empty recover deleted wall photos

Post by markf1 Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:09 pm

I was trying to delete a few photos from the wall of our page. Instead I deleted all of the wall photos that I had posted for the year. Is there any way for me to recover or restore these?

Thanks ( I feel real stupid)
markf1
markf1
Rookie

Back to top Go down

recover deleted wall photos Empty Re: recover deleted wall photos

Post by Admin Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:51 pm

I feel real stupid
LOL, don't worry. We're here to help. Wink

That depends on how you deleted them. You deleted the thumbnails at the top (Photostream) or deleted each picture by clicking the 'Delete picture' link below each? Very Happy
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by markf1 Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:08 pm

I was in the Edit Album section of the Wall Photos Album. I checked the box "delete this photo" for each of the photos I wanted to delete. Then I couldn't see how to invoke the delete command to actually delete the ones I had checked. So, I clicked the delete tab at the top of the Edit Album dialog box. Whamo all of the Wall photos got deleted. The ones i had checked as "delete this photo" and all the others that I wanted to keep on the Wall. I deleted the entire album.

I think I need to somehow contact Facebook to get that restored but I believe that may not be possible.

Thanks for any help
markf1
markf1
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:15 pm

I'm afraid you will get no reply from them; even though they could perform a backup to get them back, I doubt they would or they even have a way to be contacted for that. This is why it's always adviced to keep all of your Facebook photos on your hard disk, in case they get deleted, your account gets disabled, etc.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by markf1 Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:20 pm

I've got the photos on my computer. I just want to restore them as Wall Posts with their associated comments and likes and etc. Just like they were before I deleted them.

Thanks again
markf1
markf1
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down