Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disabled - Ineligible (without any reason)

3 posters

Go down

Disabled - Ineligible (without any reason) Empty Disabled - Ineligible (without any reason)

Post by koffermann Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:00 pm

Hello FacebookForum people.

My Name is Karsten and i came here by googling my problem for some hours, hoping that anyone could give me a hint on what to do now.

This morning at 7 AM GMT+1 (29.03.2011) i got up and found my facebook Account disabled. showing just this after the login:

"Account Disabled
Your account has been disabled. If you have any questions or concerns, you can visit our FAQ page <a href="https://www.facebook.com/help/?page=1128">here</a>."

when i opened the named page it said the following:

"Disabled - Ineligible
Upon investigation, we have determined that you are ineligible to use Facebook. Unfortunately, for safety and security reasons, we cannot provide additional information as to why your account was disabled. This decision is final."

i was never warned by facebook for any posts / uploads or behaviour that would do anything not compatible with the Terms of Use.
Additionally i did not get any email or message telling me WHY my account was disabled. i wasnt even awake when that happened.
i dont have a huge number of facebook friends there, nor do i have any commercial stuff on there. i did not post any sexual / racist or otherwise illegal content. i already sent an email to disabled(at)facebook.com asking them for the reason why my account was disabled. i just got an automated answer saying that they got my email.

"Hi,

Facebook User Operations has received your inquiry. Stand by as we should be back with you soon. In the meantime, we encourage you to review our 'Help' page (https://www.facebook.com/help.php). You'll find lots of information about Facebook as well as many answers to your questions. Check out the FAQs on the Support page too.

Thanks for contacting Facebook and enjoy the site!

-Facebook User Operations"

Now i just wanna know: is there any way to find out WHAT happened ? if theres anything thats a good reason for them to close my account, im fine with that. but at least i'd want to know WHY i was banned...

hope my english wasn't too bad to explain my problem

Kind regards
Karsten
koffermann
koffermann
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Disabled - Ineligible (without any reason) Empty Re: Disabled - Ineligible (without any reason)

Post by Ruby Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:44 pm

According to Facebook ( or what you told them ) how old are you ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Disabled - Ineligible (without any reason) Empty Re: Disabled - Ineligible (without any reason)

Post by koffermann Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:58 pm

I am born in August 1980, so i am 30 years old. far beyond any "underaged" people Happy
koffermann
koffermann
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:07 pm

Try

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by koffermann Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:19 pm

thanks for your quick response ruby, i filled out the form and replied to the email i got from facebook.

Hi,

In order to receive support, you must reply to this email to verify that you are the owner of the Facebook account that you referenced in your inquiry. This security step must be completed before Facebook can respond to your inquiry.

In addition, note that Facebook will only be able to provide assistance if you are writing in from the email address that you used to log in to your Facebook profile that's disabled. If your disabled profile was registered under a different email address, then you will need to respond directly from that email address. To do this, take the following steps:

• Copy the exact email address you see in the "From" field of this email (ending in @support.facebook.com).
• Log in to the email account under which your disabled Facebook profile was registered.
• Compose a new email. Paste the address you copied (ending in @support.facebook.com) into the "To" field, let us know you're responding from your disabled email address in the body, and click "Send."

Once we have this information, we will take further steps to assist you. Remember that writing in multiple times will not result in a faster response. Once you submit your initial request, it is placed in a queue and responded to accordingly.

Lastly, you may not create another account using a different email address while you are waiting for a response. Creating more than one Facebook account is a violation of our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, and violations of this rule could result in all of your accounts being permanently disabled.

Thanks,
The Facebook Team"

my repsonse:

Hello Facebook Team,

Yes the account assigned to the email adress "-censored-" is my own personal and private Account.

the url to my profile used to be: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I was born on -censored-th August 19-censored- in -censored-, Germany, so as u can see by that i am 30 years old right now.
I just want to know WHY my account has been suspended.

Kind regards

koffermann
koffermann
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanEmpress Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:44 pm

Kristen, I have the same problem. How did you get them to respond to you? Please if you can help me get in touch with someone from facebook, I will appreciate it. I have not done anything or wrote anything or violated facebook in anyway.

Post noted and left here; do notpost on a topic that is not yours unless you seek to give help to the person
AfrikanEmpress
AfrikanEmpress

Back to top Go down

Post by koffermann Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:17 pm

"Karsten" is the right name.

if you read all of the post you will see and know what i did. its all explained here

sent an email to disabled(at)facebook.com and used the links posted by ruby.

edit:

btw. posting several topics in the forum and posting your problem into other peoples postings doesn't help anyone. get a detailed description of what happened and maybe someone can help you. you should at least invest a bit of information gathering time to get help if its so urgent to you. Happy
koffermann
koffermann
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:29 pm

koffermann wrote:"Karsten" is the right name.

if you read all of the post you will see and know what i did. its all explained here

sent an email to disabled(at)facebook.com and used the links posted by ruby.

edit:

btw. posting several topics in the forum and posting your problem into other peoples postings doesn't help anyone. get a detailed description of what happened and maybe someone can help you. you should at least invest a bit of information gathering time to get help if its so urgent to you. Happy
Exactly !!

@koffermannHave you had any progress yet?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by koffermann Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:03 pm

Hi Ruby ! Thanks for your ongoing interest in my problem. so far i didnt receive any news from facebook. i doubt that i will get something in the near future... i gave up hope for a quick fix of this problem.
koffermann
koffermann
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:02 am

koffermann wrote:Hi Ruby ! Thanks for your ongoing interest in my problem. so far i didnt receive any news from facebook. i doubt that i will get something in the near future... i gave up hope for a quick fix of this problem.

Unfortunately there is not much more we can do to help you reclaim that account but all may not be 'lost' as you may wish to consider creating a , what is known as a 'dummy account' on Facebook , using a completely different email address with which to create it;that will enable you to access Facebook again

Think about it

I will sadly mark this thread as Solved as I doubt you will ever get back that Account to which this thread refers

Solved ( but not!)
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum