Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

■You have reached the limit of password reset attempts.

3 posters

Go down

■You have reached the limit of password reset attempts.  Empty ■You have reached the limit of password reset attempts.

Post by ragmop124 Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:19 pm

Your password could not be reset.
■You have reached the limit of password reset attempts. If you are still having trouble accessing your account, please contact us for assistance.

I keep getting the above message when trying to sign in. I've forgotten my password and have attempted to put in to many guesses. I don't know how to contact Facebook to reset password or send me a temp password.
I can't create a new account as I can't use my same email address.
HELP
ragmop124
ragmop124

Back to top Go down

■You have reached the limit of password reset attempts.  Empty Re: ■You have reached the limit of password reset attempts.

Post by Ruby Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:11 am

From the experience of another member, please leave the Facebook account alone for about four days.... then try again ..
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

■You have reached the limit of password reset attempts.  Empty Re: ■You have reached the limit of password reset attempts.

Post by Fayde Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:15 am

Moved from Other Problems to Awaiting Reply

There has been no reply of this being solved for over a week.

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will move this topic to the Abandoned Topic section without further notice.
Fayde
Fayde
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum