Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newbie who is lost and just needs some help

3 posters

Go down

Newbie who is lost and just needs some help Empty Newbie who is lost and just needs some help

Post by ElvisMills Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:14 pm

Hello to anyone out there,

so the deal is my friends can't see my wall or wall posts. I have fallowed all the procedures that Face Book has advised in terms of going to privacy settings and making sure that friends and family can see your page under share this and what not. Still nothing. What am I doing wrong? Is it because I just created the facebook account? Does it take time for people to see my wall if that is the case? The odd thing of it is that I can see my friends walls and post on theirs. I'm in your graces or help, thanks in advance,

Sincerely
Elvis Mills (a.k.a. Patty)
ElvisMills
ElvisMills

Back to top Go down

Newbie who is lost and just needs some help Empty Re: Newbie who is lost and just needs some help

Post by Admin Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:30 pm

Account => Privacy Settings => Customize Settings => Posts by me => Only Friends should make it visible. Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Newbie who is lost and just needs some help Empty Re: Newbie who is lost and just needs some help

Post by ElvisMills Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:16 pm

Thank you thank you for your response, wish the suggestion worked though. I still can't be seen by my friends even having fallowed your instructions exactly. . . . . hmmmm any thing else come to mind. All they see is my name, activities and interests, basic information, and contact information . . . . Once again I really appreciate you taking the time to acknowledge my post. Hope you have some more sage advice.

Patty
ElvisMills
ElvisMills

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:30 pm

We'll go a little deeper then. Happy Check the following settings...

• Account => Privacy Settings => Customize Settings => Can comment on posts => Only Friends
  • Account => Privacy Settings => Customize Settings => Can see Wall posts by friends => Only Friends
  • Account => Privacy Settings => Customize Settings => Friends can post on my Wall => Enable

Then click the Preview my Profile button, and type any of your friends' name. If you can then see your wall, your problem is solved. Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayde Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:39 am

Moved from Privacy Support to Awaiting Reply

There has been no reply of this being solved for over a week.

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will move this topic to the Abandoned Topic section without further notice.
Fayde
Fayde
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum