Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to track someone's activities

3 posters

Go down

how to track someone's activities Empty how to track someone's activities

Post by soham2rescue Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:32 pm

i have a friend. i want to track his activities. like, what he does on facebook.. whatever he comments on stuff.. whatever he likes.. whatever he posts.

for that purpose.. i always check her wall after allmost every 4 hours. but it seems that it isnt accurate. to show me all his activities.

so any way i can keep a track of all his activities? like.. may b something like subscribing for his activities or.. any relavent thing..

i jus want to keep a track of whatever he does on facebook.

if anyone understands what i need.. please suggest me the solution

thankyou
soham2rescue
soham2rescue

Back to top Go down

how to track someone's activities Empty Re: how to track someone's activities

Post by Poke Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:01 pm

hey,

You are saying you want to track one of your friends to see what they are doing on Facebook? Well for posting on the bottom of their status it would tell you how long they posted it for. I really dont think you can be able to track his activites probally when he posts what games he has played etc.

But really the hours and how many secs he has been on facebook it tells you on the bottom left. I hope that helps you if not let me know. Happy

See ya!

Btw welcome to FBF! I hope you have a wonderful time here.

~Poke~
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:47 pm

soham2rescue wrote:i have a friend. i want to track his activities. like, what he does on facebook.. whatever he comments on stuff.. whatever he likes.. whatever he posts.

for that purpose.. i always check her wall after allmost every 4 hours. but it seems that it isnt accurate. to show me all his activities.

so any way i can keep a track of all his activities? like.. may b something like subscribing for his activities or.. any relavent thing..

i jus want to keep a track of whatever he does on facebook.

if anyone understands what i need.. please suggest me the solution

thankyou

My question has to be...why do you seek such 'information' about an individual anyway?

This seems like an invasion of someone's privacy and an attempt to be really 'nosey'

so ......why do you seek this information?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down