Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help! Business page cannot like other pages

2 posters

Go down

Help! Business page cannot like other pages Empty Help! Business page cannot like other pages

Post by ssllee Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:22 pm

Hello!

I have a FB business page and I couldn't "like" any other business pages. When I go to search for other business pages (that I know have a Facebook page), it won't even show up on my search. I'm wondering if anyone is experiencing the same thing?

Please help.

Moved from General Discussion to Facebook support Profile and in Box
ssllee
ssllee

Back to top Go down

Help! Business page cannot like other pages Empty Re: Help! Business page cannot like other pages

Post by Admin Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:43 pm

Another member here seems to be having the same issue. Did you use the migrate tool to convert your profile into a page too, or are you just logged in as your page?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Help! Business page cannot like other pages Empty Re: Help! Business page cannot like other pages

Post by ssllee Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:03 am

Thanks for your reply. I think I got it figured out. There was no admin attached to the account! Now I have another issue, but will start a separate thread.
ssllee
ssllee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum