Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

blocking business posts from personal profile

2 posters

Go down

blocking business posts from personal profile Empty blocking business posts from personal profile

Post by wmchikwanha Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:05 am

I simply want a way of stopping any posts on my business profile from appearing on the personal profile. why is it set up like that
wmchikwanha
wmchikwanha

Back to top Go down

blocking business posts from personal profile Empty Re: blocking business posts from personal profile

Post by Tim Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:51 am

Hello,

Please define what you're using for the 'business profile' - are you using a Business page, etc..?
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

blocking business posts from personal profile Empty Re: blocking business posts from personal profile

Post by wmchikwanha Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:58 am

Business page Tim
wmchikwanha
wmchikwanha

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:06 am

Business pages and profiles work separately - anything you do (ie. post) in a business page is not reflected on your personal profile, and vice versa. It also does not reveal who administrates the page on either end.

Can you please provide us with a screenshot of the problem you're experiencing. You may wish to remove any personal/sensitive data.
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by wmchikwanha Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:25 am

I think I may be mixing the term business page with fan page probably not knowing the difference.
wmchikwanha
wmchikwanha

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:58 am

A Business and Fan page are the same thing; eg. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum