Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where to file a complaint about harassment and threatening?

3 posters

Go down

Where to file a complaint about harassment and threatening? Empty Where to file a complaint about harassment and threatening?

Post by bhabylyn Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:38 am

Hi,

Can someone help me how to report this person? I'm not sure how this person was added to my account though I already blocked that person. I would like assistance on how to protect all women especially my friends. This account is pretending to be a picture of a Filipino woman but behind it is the Maniac Indian Guy. I chatted with him thought that she is friendly but she started asking me to do a cyberchat and when I did not do it he threatens me that he will ruin my life. I have the last conversation that we had for proof. I'm afraid that he will ruin my friends especially those females friends I have that might become his victims. The account he is using is BELEN MUNOZ with the picture or a girl wearing in pink blouse. Below is the link on her profile. I already clicked the report/block user and I need help to protect other people on this man. If you need our last conversation I can provide it to you. Hope that you will take action on this. Thanks!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

bhabylyn
bhabylyn

Back to top Go down

Where to file a complaint about harassment and threatening? Empty Re: Where to file a complaint about harassment and threatening?

Post by barchild Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:57 am

Mind you, I speak from experience and my current knowledge. I could be wrong, but, I'll still post my advice to the best of my knowledge.

The most you can do online is file a complaint/report the profile.

Blocking works to an extent. If the user creates different accounts and contacts you, report those as well.

Your best bet is to change some of your account privacy settings, and continue reporting inappropriate/harassing communication.

Further contact and harassment may need intervention by authorities.

Keep tabs, save records of previous contact, and inform your friends of whats going on.

Somethings just require more action and a team effort.

Hope my advice helps.

Be safe, and best wishes.
~barchild~
barchild
barchild
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Where to file a complaint about harassment and threatening? Empty Re: Where to file a complaint about harassment and threatening?

Post by Ruby Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:20 am

This may also help you

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by barchild Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:22 am

Ruby wrote:This may also help you

"There was a problem reaching the FAQ you requested."
barchild
barchild
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:06 pm

Please try

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum