Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Privacy Nightmare!!! I really need help with this one!

2 posters

Go down

Privacy Nightmare!!! I really need help with this one! Empty Privacy Nightmare!!! I really need help with this one!

Post by Auricfield Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:11 am

Hi All...
The problem I have is that I am unable to block a particular person. This is their profile:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

However, whenever I put their name (Sheila M. Street) into the Block List in the privacy settings the name doesn't show up in the search - it's like they don't even exist on Facebook.

Can anybody help me here? I've contacted Facebook on numerous occasions but they have not replied.

I would really appreciate your help on this one,

Many thanks,
Auricfield.
Moved from General to Facebook support privacy
Auricfield
Auricfield
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Privacy Nightmare!!! I really need help with this one! Empty Re: Privacy Nightmare!!! I really need help with this one!

Post by Tim Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:21 am

Hi Auricfield,

Below every profile there is a link titled 'Report/Block This Person'. Clicking this link allows you to block the person from accessing your profile - just check the 'block ' option from the dialog box that appears.
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Privacy Nightmare!!! I really need help with this one! Empty Re: Privacy Nightmare!!! I really need help with this one!

Post by Auricfield Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:54 am

Phew!!! That was simple!!! Thanks!
Auricfield
Auricfield
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:08 am

No problem. Please feel free to open another thread if you have any further questions on Facebook at any time.
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum