Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adding a Twitter icon to my Fan page.

2 posters

Go down

Adding a Twitter icon to my Fan page. Empty Adding a Twitter icon to my Fan page.

Post by robbie22 Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:33 pm

Hello,

I want to add a Twitter icon to my fan page, I think they usually sit on the left hand side of the page.

However, since the recent changes at FB on March 10th 2011 from FBML to HTML, I cannot find any tutorial relating to the latter.

So can anyone tell me the procedure to follow to create this link from my fan page to my Twitter account. Many Thanks.
robbie22
robbie22
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Adding a Twitter icon to my Fan page. Empty Re: Adding a Twitter icon to my Fan page.

Post by Admin Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:33 pm

What would this Twitter button have to show?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Adding a Twitter icon to my Fan page. Empty Re: Adding a Twitter icon to my Fan page.

Post by robbie22 Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:14 am

It would just be one of the stanadrd Twitter buttons, with a direct link to my Twitter page. I've seen loads of them, but all the tutorials online seem to refer to the old style FBML which of course was changed on 10th March 2011.
robbie22
robbie22
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum