Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recent Activity not working properly

Go down

Recent Activity not working properly  Empty Recent Activity not working properly

Post by Fire4Effect Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:58 am

Just found out today that when friends view my wall, under "Recent Activity" only very select comments/links that I post on others peoples walls show up for them. For instance, I post a comment or link on Gina's wall. If Kelly is also friends with Gina she will see that partial comment or link under my "Recent Activity". If she isn't friends with Gina it doesn't show up. Is this normal?!? I want it so anyone who is my friend can view any comment I make on another friends wall under "Recent Activity" regardless if they are actually friends with them or not. I have gone into the "Privacy Settings". It was set to "Recommended" which appears to mean that any post I make on someone elses wall should show up under "Recent Activity". I even tried setting every category under "Privacy Settings" to "Everyone", including "Posts by me" and it still doesn't work. Do my friends privacy settings have any bearing on this? Meaning could "Gina's" privacy settings stop "Kelly" from seeing a comment I made under my "Recent Activity" if "Kelly" is not friends with "Gina"? I don't believe this is the case because when I go other friends pages I can see comments they made to people I'm not friends with under their "Recent Activity". I read elsewhere that there used to be an "Edit" link at the bottom of your profile page next to "Older Posts" that may be able to fix this, but it's not there anymore. Also I looked in "Applications" and didn't see any "Wall" options. No idea how this happened, or how long it's been going on but its really annoying me, so any help you someone could provide would be GREATLY appreciated!
Fire4Effect
Fire4Effect

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum