Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need an EASY way to move photos from Wall to an Album on fan page.

2 posters

Go down

Need an EASY way to move photos from Wall to an Album on fan page. Empty Need an EASY way to move photos from Wall to an Album on fan page.

Post by aimee Wed May 04, 2011 4:52 am

Can't help it... I like to tidy things up once in a while... I have 5 photos now of recent flooding at Devil's Den State Park and I have created a temporary album for them to go into on our fan page:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The only way I can figure out to do it is to copy each photo to my own computer and then upload them to the album... I then have to copy and paste the caption for each photo there too... AND I lose any comments made about the photos... Is there no way to drag them from the wall and drop them into the album complete, with the captions and comments still attached...???

Wishful thinking..??? I was afraid so... ~sigh~

Thanks...
...Aimee
aimee
aimee
Regular

Back to top Go down

Need an EASY way to move photos from Wall to an Album on fan page. Empty Re: Need an EASY way to move photos from Wall to an Album on fan page.

Post by Admin Wed May 04, 2011 4:22 pm

Hi aimee,

There's no way to turn your "Wall Photos" album into a different one or to transfer a photo from one album to another on Facebook. Like you said, the only way would be downloading each of them and re-uploading them, but that way, comments and "like" would be lost.

This is why I always create new albums for pictures on Facebook... I like things to be tidy too. Tongue
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Need an EASY way to move photos from Wall to an Album on fan page. Empty Re: Need an EASY way to move photos from Wall to an Album on fan page.

Post by aimee Thu May 05, 2011 2:51 am

Thanks Listener... I just wanted to make sure that that was the only way it could be done... Maybe sometime in the future they may change it...

Thanks again...
Aimee
aimee
aimee
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum