Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

problem with URL for Fan page

Go down

problem with URL for Fan page Empty problem with URL for Fan page

Post by Munich78m Fri May 06, 2011 2:38 pm

Hallo,

Long time ago; I have chosen & created URL ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which I am satisfied with but problem is that I have created it under normal, user Facebook Profile account and not under the Fan Page..

My question is: if I create the fan page now; how can I make sure that I will have same URL (as I have by my Facebook Profile) to the URL of Fan Page I will create ?

I do understand that I cannot have 2 same/identical URL's (for Facebook Profile site and for the Fan Page site); but I don’t mind loosing the URL from my Facebook Profile and having it moved to my Fan Page instead .

I have red that there is possibility to convert Facebook Profile to the Fan Page; but it is complicated process and it brought some problems to some people; as I have read somewhere..

What other options do I have ? What if I delete my Facebook Profile account and create afterwards (asap. to be sure that someone won't "steal" that URL from me ) new Fan Page from scratch and under this Fan Page I would request the URL I want ( I have now by my Facebook Profile ).

Thank you for any suggestions in advance.

Daniel

Munich78m
Munich78m

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum