Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

profile shows there's photo, but there SHOULD BE NO photo

2 posters

Go down

profile shows there's photo, but there SHOULD BE NO photo Empty profile shows there's photo, but there SHOULD BE NO photo

Post by finalight Sun May 08, 2011 12:59 pm

hi, i don't really know waht to put in the subject, but I think I could explain it in details

in my profile, there's a number besides my 'photo' link stating the number of photos i have. However the thing is, I don't have any photo tagged or uploaded to my profile

can an admin please refresh my account or something? quite irrtating to see that i have photo but in fact i have no photo

it shows 'Photo(17)' but actually, there's no photo at all
finalight
finalight

Back to top Go down

profile shows there's photo, but there SHOULD BE NO photo Empty Re: profile shows there's photo, but there SHOULD BE NO photo

Post by Admin Sun May 08, 2011 2:47 pm

What's the link to your profile?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

profile shows there's photo, but there SHOULD BE NO photo Empty Re: profile shows there's photo, but there SHOULD BE NO photo

Post by finalight Wed May 11, 2011 3:15 am

this is the link

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

thanks in advance
finalight
finalight

Back to top Go down

Post by finalight Mon May 16, 2011 3:10 am

bump for help?
finalight
finalight

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 16, 2011 4:01 am

I see no Photos icon in your profile. Could you please make them visible (Account => Privacy Settings => Customize => Photos and videos of me) to Everyone pro temp?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by finalight Thu May 19, 2011 2:15 am

ok, it's done

please try again. Very Happy\

oh, if it shows differently to your point of view (means the photo shows (0)), i have a picture refering to my own profile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
finalight
finalight

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 19, 2011 6:30 pm

It seems you made them visible to friends only once again, but don't worry, the screenshot says enough. Tongue

Deactivating and reactivating your account might work, but firstly, I think it'd be better to contact Facebook to somehow resynchronize your profile for you. You can do that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] depending on what form you think suits your issue the most.

Good luck! Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum