Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook account hacked

2 posters

Go down

Facebook account hacked  Empty Facebook account hacked

Post by honda_s2000 Sun May 15, 2011 1:02 am

Hi guys.

Ok so let me keep this thread short and simple.

in the past few months literally every week or so someone would keep changing both my email and facebook password. I kept changing and changing my password with no success the same thing kept happening over and over.

ok so Today this happened again and i went to change my Password. (so i clicked on the my account has been compromised). As i attempted to reset my password it sais "your password limit has been reached" so it wont let me change my password or anything. There is a link which sais "click for help" which is a broken link...

please help my guys !! thanks Happy

Last edited by Ruby on Sun May 15, 2011 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title ammended to reflect actual need of poster)
honda_s2000
honda_s2000

Back to top Go down

Facebook account hacked  Empty Facebook account compromised ....please guys i need help asap...

Post by honda_s2000 Sun May 15, 2011 6:33 am

Hi guys.

Ok so let me keep this thread short and simple.

in the past few months literally every week or so someone i would keep changing both my email and facebook password. I kept changing and changing my password with no success the same thing kept happening over and over. Some one or something has been hacking my account over and over however my password would get changed and i would never recive a notification from facebook stating my password was getting changed.

ok so Today this happened again and i went to change my Password. (so i clicked on the my account has been compromised). As i attempted to reset my password it sais "your password limit has been reached" so it wont let me change my password or anything. There is a link which sais "click for help" which is a broken link...

I need your help

Please I need it ASAP as there are people I need to stay in touch with on Facebook

I need my account us and running ASAP.

Please get back to me ASAP with a resolution regarding this whole Password issue and how this stupid ignorant person who keeps hacking my account to stop hacking it

Thank you very much and please get back to me ASAP FACEBOOK.

Last edited by Ruby on Sun May 15, 2011 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Thread title expanded to reflect actual concerns and caps removed)
honda_s2000
honda_s2000

Back to top Go down

Facebook account hacked  Empty Re: Facebook account hacked

Post by Ruby Sun May 15, 2011 2:49 pm

First and maybe most importantly we need to know what, if anything, is the Protection on the one privately- owned- and- only -used by- you -computer you use to access Facebook?

Also can you still access the Email account associated with the Facebook account?

Can you still send and receive emails using it ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun May 15, 2011 3:40 pm

Posts in Privacy Support; Password support and Hacked support all Merged

in the Hacked section

Main thread title ammended

Please do answer the questions asked
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by honda_s2000 Sun May 15, 2011 10:15 pm

Ruby wrote:First and maybe most importantly we need to know what, if anything, is the Protection on the one privately- owned- and- only -used by- you -computer you use to access Facebook?

Also can you still access the Email account associated with the Facebook account?

Hi thanks allot for the reply.

Ok so i am the only person who uses the account and no one else. The Email associated with the facebook account was also exeprinceing the same thing, The pasword would change for the Hotmail account likewise with the Facebook account.

The email is perfectly fine though, i can use it to send and recive emails just like normal.

what indication does that give ?

thanks allot
honda_s2000
honda_s2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Mon May 16, 2011 3:41 pm

Ruby wrote:First and maybe most importantly we need to know what, if anything, is the Protection on the one privately- owned- and- only -used by- you -computer you use to access Facebook?

Please do answer these questions......
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat May 21, 2011 5:16 am

Moved from Hacked to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume you have abandoned your request for help , and this thread will be Moved to the Abandoned threads section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum