Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Password Problem

2 posters

Go down

Password Problem Empty Password Problem

Post by Rohit Chatterjee Mon May 16, 2011 4:50 pm

On 16th May, around midnight Indian Standard Time, I received a message from 'Facebook Security' asking me to verify my account. I entered my mail id, username and password. However a friend told me that it might be a phishing message and asked me to change my password, which I did. Thereafter I tried to navigate to my homepage, but Facebook logged me out, asking me for my mail id and password. I entered my new password, however i received a message stating that the password has been changed, that the password i was entering was an old one and whether I had changed the password. I re-entered my new password but the same error message was displayed. I was afraid my account has been hacked and so locked it. Thereafter I tried to change my password again and requested for a new password. I received the code in my mail-id and changed my password once again. However when I entered my new password I received the same error as before. Now when I tried to change my password again I received a message stating that I have reached the max. number of password changes allowed. So basically I cant access my account and I cant change my password either.

I have changed the passwords of both my mail-id s successfully. My FB username is raj.rohit and here is my profile link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Please tell me what should I do now.

Rohit Chatterjee
Rohit Chatterjee

Back to top Go down

Password Problem Empty Re: Password Problem

Post by Rohit Chatterjee Mon May 16, 2011 4:55 pm

I access FB from my personal laptop. No one else uses it. I can, as of now, access both the mail ids which I use to log into FB.
Rohit Chatterjee
Rohit Chatterjee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat May 21, 2011 5:18 am

Moved from Hacked to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume you have abandoned your request for help , and this thread will be Moved to the Abandoned threads section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum