Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my page is stolen can i get my admin rights back

4 posters

Go down

my page is stolen can i get my admin rights  back  Empty my page is stolen can i get my admin rights back

Post by lolo2011 Mon May 16, 2011 6:57 pm

my page is stolen and I am not Admin anymore
can I get my admin rights back
and isit possible to delete disactive accounts admins "hidden accounts" on a page ?
please help me as soon aspossible
lolo2011
lolo2011
Prospect

Back to top Go down

my page is stolen can i get my admin rights  back  Empty Re: my page is stolen can i get my admin rights back

Post by Admin Tue May 17, 2011 6:02 pm

How did you lose your rights? Did you add someone else as admin and (s)he removed your rights, or did you just magically appeared to be a normal member?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

my page is stolen can i get my admin rights  back  Empty Re: my page is stolen can i get my admin rights back

Post by lolo2011 Mon May 23, 2011 12:42 pm

there was an admin with me and deleted me
lolo2011
lolo2011
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by MasFB Mon May 23, 2011 9:54 pm

Tell me u don't give admin right to someone u dont know... i mean, a stranger... ¬¬
MasFB
MasFB
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tue May 24, 2011 4:33 am

MasFB wrote:Tell me u don't give admin right to someone u dont know... i mean, a stranger... ¬¬

And just how is this comment supposed to 'help ' lolo2011 to regain access to their Admin Panel
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 24, 2011 6:27 pm

I beg to differ, MasFB. There are some "strangers" that manage the same pages I do, and we've never had issues with them.

I get your point and your piece of advice though... people should not add people they can not rely on as admins, since they can remove yourself and others as such. Think twice before doing it.

And to the OP, sadly, you can't get your page back unless he adds you back as admin, since Facebook doesn't have any ways to be contacted about issues where you unfortunately lost your page by someone else.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum