Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't see picture since today

3 posters

Go down

Can't see picture since today Empty Can't see picture since today

Post by knave Fri May 20, 2011 11:54 pm

So yeah I cant picture anymore because it seems like Facebook has change the way we can see our picture... it has that downloading thing that [color=red][b]****[/b][/color] never end

pic: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
dont know why it has changed but it looks like i am the only one to have this problem, and no I didnt change any setting or whatever

it used to be like this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

so what im asking is, any idea how to get back like this? any idea how to fix it? because this is really pissing me off atm

btw I dont really speak english so dont pay attention to my miskakes :p
knave
knave

Back to top Go down

Can't see picture since today Empty Re: Can't see picture since today

Post by Admin Sat May 21, 2011 2:34 pm

You're not the only one having that "problem", that's the new Photo Viewer Facebook added a few months ago.

Luckily, we (at Facebook Forum) developed an extension (that, by the way, doesn't work for Internet Explorer, but for Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome) that removes it completely and makes it go back to the old one. Read more [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

If you have any problems while installing, let me know. I suggest you download and use Google Chrome for it, which is much, much faster and updated than IE. Wink

Bonne chance! Tongue
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by iMeow Sun May 29, 2011 8:09 am

This topic has been moved from Photo and Video Support to Awaiting Reply since the Original Poster has not replied within a week. If after 3 days the OP does not reply, this will then be moved to Abandoned. Please, only the Original Poster may reply.

If you have a similar problem, kindly create another thread.
iMeow
iMeow
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum