Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duplicate facebook pages

2 posters

Go down

Duplicate facebook pages Empty Duplicate facebook pages

Post by gda ponte Tue May 24, 2011 1:00 pm

Hello,

I have a question related with the facebook pages that I’m not able to resolve and I could use some help.

A few days ago I have created a facebook page for the school where I m a worker, But then I realised that there was 4 more pages for the same school.

Those duplicate pages seams to be community pages and it appear that they were created when multiple people (in the case, workers and student) listed the school in their profile.

I’ve already tried to remove the duplicate pages using the “report page” button, but that didn’t work.

How do I delete the community pages so that I can maintain only the official page created by me?

Thank you for any help you can give me to resolve that situation.
gda ponte
gda ponte

Back to top Go down

Duplicate facebook pages Empty Re: Duplicate facebook pages

Post by Admin Tue May 24, 2011 6:34 pm

The only way I believe you can do that is claiming them as your own pages (clicking the "Is this your page?" link at the bottom) and then deleting them... but that'd be dishonest since you're not actually the one who created them. Tongue

Explaining your problem to Facebook [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] would be a wise solution. Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by gda ponte Thu May 26, 2011 7:14 am

Thank you for your help, I’ll follow your advice and explain the problem to Facebook.

Happy
gda ponte
gda ponte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum