Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions on Business page - Link profile image to website?

2 posters

Go down

Questions on Business page - Link profile image to website? Empty Questions on Business page - Link profile image to website?

Post by tywinston Fri May 27, 2011 2:24 pm

. Can we make the left hand list display without having to click the more button where the apps are?

2. Can I link the profile image to a website....so if you click on someone's image it takes you to a site as opposed to the gallery?
tywinston
tywinston

Back to top Go down

Questions on Business page - Link profile image to website? Empty Re: Questions on Business page - Link profile image to website?

Post by Admin Fri May 27, 2011 8:15 pm

Can we make the left hand list display without having to click the more button where the apps are?
You've already made the same question in a different topic. Happy

Can I link the profile image to a website....so if you click on someone's image it takes you to a site as opposed to the gallery?
You could do that with either:

a) A custom tab
b) An attached link. Go to your page's wall, click the Link tab, paste the URL to the gallery and attach it. A photo thumbnail should be shown. Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Questions on Business page - Link profile image to website? Empty Re: Questions on Business page - Link profile image to website?

Post by tywinston Sat May 28, 2011 12:37 pm

Thank you! How would I create the custom tab? Is there a code you know of?
tywinston
tywinston

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 28, 2011 5:29 pm

tywinston wrote:Thank you! How would I create the custom tab? Is there a code you know of?
I'm afraid creating them/getting them created isn't free. They have to be added through iFrames and hosted in a domain, which costs a yearly/monthly fee. You also need some PHP, HTML, CSS, etc. knowledge to get it displayed.

If you're interested, we have a shop here at FBF where you can request a custom tab (and also get an installation guide) for 40 USD (if you want to get it done from scratch) or 20 USD (if you already have the HTML code you want to use).

Check [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum