Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can I delete my account from Facebook?

3 posters

Go down

How can I delete my account from Facebook? Empty How can I delete my account from Facebook?

Post by luck_touch Tue May 31, 2011 10:03 am

Hi, everyone!

My name is LUCK. I am new to this site. I used to visit Facebook just for sharing ideas.

Now I have 2 accounts in Facebook. How can I delete 1 account from Facebook?

Please help explain in details or send me the screenshots.

Thanks a lot and best wishes.

I am looking forward to hearing from all and any help would be appropriated.

My Kindest Regards,

LUCK

As this is not a Hacked, phished or 'Disabled' account.....Moved from that section to maybe Profile and in box

Last edited by Ruby on Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : moved)
luck_touch
luck_touch
Rookie

Back to top Go down

How can I delete my account from Facebook? Empty Re: How can I delete my account from Facebook?

Post by JoyJoyfulTheRabbit Tue May 31, 2011 1:36 pm

You can't delete your facebook account but you can deactivate your account.

Go to Account Settings and scroll all the way down. There's a deactivate option. Click "deactivate" and thats it.

Edit: Oh... Tongue silly me.

Last edited by JoyJoyfulTheRabbit on Tue May 31, 2011 4:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
JoyJoyfulTheRabbit
JoyJoyfulTheRabbit
Regular

Back to top Go down

How can I delete my account from Facebook? Empty Re: How can I delete my account from Facebook?

Post by Admin Tue May 31, 2011 2:58 pm

JoyJoyfulTheRabbit wrote:You can't delete your facebook account but you can deactivate your account.

Go to Account Settings and scroll all the way down. There's a deactivate option. Click "deactivate" and thats it.
That's one solution, but I'm going to sneak in and say something if you don't mind. Tongue

Actually, you can completely delete your Facebook account, meaning you won't be able to recover it in the future (unlike deactivation). Please read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for more info. Happy Eyes
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down