Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Security Code - Account Settings

2 posters

Go down

Security Code - Account Settings Empty Security Code - Account Settings

Post by PhtoChik2514 Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:04 am

I had a feeling that someone was trying to hack in to my FB, so I changed an account setting that would send me a security code to type in, to continue on to my profile. Well, I haven't been able to log in for the past week because FB isn't sending me the security code. It says it is, and then it says, "We resent the code" but I'm not receiving any of them. Text messages and phone calls from anyone else are coming through. All I want to do is turn off the account setting that had me set up the security code in the first place. Is anyone else having the problem with the code not sending to their phone?

Moved from Hacked to Mobile notifications support
PhtoChik2514
PhtoChik2514

Back to top Go down

Security Code - Account Settings Empty Re: Security Code - Account Settings

Post by Ruby Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:19 am

Moved from Mobile Notifications to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume you have abandoned your request for help , and this thread will be Moved to the Abandoned threads section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum