Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weird;when logged into Facebook, activity is 'limited'

3 posters

Go down

Weird;when logged into Facebook, activity is 'limited' Empty Weird;when logged into Facebook, activity is 'limited'

Post by TeddyBear Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:34 pm

When i log in to my facebook then i can't watch videos,talk to my friends in chat and i can't leave a message or smthing. I just can watch the news and my friends wall and my profile.Sometime when i have like a 1 message , every min. there come a one 0 . Yesterday i have like 1000000000 message but i really have 1 . It's weird and i angry sometimes because i can't to do anything and when i have to do something then i have to do it on my ipod.I can't to nothing and it's sad.I don't want delete my account because i have lot of friends and then it's take a time when everyone get my name account name-.- PLEASE HELP!!!!

Last edited by Ruby on Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title expanded for clarification of poster's needs)
TeddyBear
TeddyBear

Back to top Go down

Weird;when logged into Facebook, activity is 'limited' Empty Re: Weird;when logged into Facebook, activity is 'limited'

Post by TeddyBear Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:35 pm

new *
TeddyBear
TeddyBear

Back to top Go down

Weird;when logged into Facebook, activity is 'limited' Empty Re: Weird;when logged into Facebook, activity is 'limited'

Post by Ruby Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:40 pm

TeddyBear wrote:new *

I am not sure what kind of 'instant response' you may be expecting when you have posted this comment one minute from your first entry?

My question has to be...are you sure you are actually logged into Facebook and not a phishing site?

What URL do you use to access Facebook ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:20 pm

I'm sneaking in. Make sure to answer Ruby's answer, as you could be actually on a fake website.

In case you aren't, mind leaving a (or preferably, several) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of what features are NOT working properly?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum