Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asking for help with my locked account on Facebook

2 posters

Go down

Asking for help with my locked account on Facebook Empty Asking for help with my locked account on Facebook

Post by Sally007 Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:34 pm

Goodafternoon,
I would like to ask for help with my facebook locked account.
It has been locked for safety, because my facebook account has recently been hacked. The facebook team asked me to send them an ID photo and I did. But there was no reply from the Facebook side for my problem. I would like to ask how can I solve this.
Many thanks
Best wishes
Sally007
Sally007

Back to top Go down

Asking for help with my locked account on Facebook Empty Re: Asking for help with my locked account on Facebook

Post by Ruby Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:01 pm

Sally007 wrote:Goodafternoon,
I would like to ask for help with my facebook locked account.
We will gladly help you as much as we are able to

It has been locked for safety, because my facebook account has recently been hacked.

In which case may we please know what if any is the Protection on the computer you use to access Facebook?

The facebook team asked me to send them an ID photo and I did. But there was no reply from the Facebook side for my problem. I would like to ask how can I solve this.
Many thanks
Best wishes

They ask this to help verify your ownership of the account; a reply from Facebook may ...take a while...sorry ....

For how long have you been waiting for a reply?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Asking for help with my locked account on Facebook Empty Re: Asking for help with my locked account on Facebook

Post by Sally007 Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:06 pm

Many thanks for your reply. I have been waiting for nearly a week.
Thank you
Sally
Sally007
Sally007

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:09 pm

Many thanks for your reply. I have been waiting for nearly a week.
Thank you
You are most welcome!! A week in 'Facebook' terms is not long....

May we know this please?

In which case may we please know what if any is the Protection on the computer you use to access Facebook?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally007 Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:31 pm

Good afternoon,
I am sorry that I haven't replied yet.
I still can't retrieve control on my facebook account.
I have get a response from Facebook team. But they said that they need a government issued ID from me for the identification process. At this time I would like to ask if there is another way to retrieve the control on my facebook account, without sending an ID or other documents. I have created a new password and I would be able to give the team all information needed to identify my ownership of the account, but for personal reasons I don't prefer to send a government issued ID or a copy of other documents.
I will be very thankful to you if you could help me or if you could give me some other suggestions.
Best wishes
Sally
Sally007
Sally007

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:15 pm

Facebook needs you to identify yourself to them to verify you do own and have a right to access that Facebook account

Their response 'can take as long as it takes ' as with Facebook there is no way of knowing when you might get a reply...sorry

Meanwhile how is that computer Protected?

May one ask why you do not wish to give them any ID?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally007 Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:49 pm

I am very glad and thankful to you that I can discuss my issue with you.
I understand that the Facebook team need to verify me as an owner of the facebook account, and they have the right to do that, and I agree that they have to verify the identity before they give the access.
I don't prefer to send them a government issued ID, because the information on the ID is personal and related to the person himself, and if for example my friend asked me to give him/her a copy of my ID card, I won't do that. I don't know if I could explain my opinion in the right way, but in my opinion my identity could be verified in other ways.
I am sorry that I talked a lot, but I will be really glad if we could solve the problem in a way that is aproprite and possible for both sides.
Yes the computer is protected. It is protected by an antivirus program.
Many thanks to you
Best wishes
Sally
Sally007
Sally007

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:55 pm

May one ask what forms of verification have they requested?

Do you have any of them to send them ?

What is the Protection on that computer?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:12 pm

Moved from Hacked to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume you have abandoned your request for help , and this thread will be Moved to the Abandoned threads section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum