Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to ask help questions on facebook/help?

2 posters

Go down

How to ask help questions on facebook/help? Empty How to ask help questions on facebook/help?

Post by jfuller Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:05 am

When I had a problem on facebook today, I went to Account->Help, and saw a nice help interface. I asked my question, and it didn't produce any hits.

In other discussion/help forums (like Apple Discussions), at that point, you can usually click "create a new topic with this question" or something similar.

Facebook doesn't seem to have this function!
I can't seem to find any way to ask a question that is not in their help system!

Any idea how I do this?
Hence, this is how I found your forum - because of this problem!
Thank you for your time.
jfuller
jfuller

Back to top Go down

How to ask help questions on facebook/help? Empty Re: How to ask help questions on facebook/help?

Post by Admin Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:36 pm

I'm trying to be as kind as possible (or maybe not): Facebook's Help Center Discussions sucks. You may get a good answer every once in a while (I know some of the top contributors and they know a lot about Facebook) but most of the times you get no answer at all. At least not an official one.

Anywho, if you click on the "+ New Question" button, you'll be able to submit your own topic. Happy Eyes
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down