Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

multiple pages for my business --> one page?

2 posters

Go down

multiple pages for my business --> one page? Empty multiple pages for my business --> one page?

Post by erindipity Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:00 am

When one performs a search on the name of my company on Facebook, the search results come up with a company page, a place page, and a website page - all of which are us. Is there away to merge these, or delete two of them to streamline our presence on Facebook and eliminate confusion? For what it's worth, the only page we created (or appear to have access to) is the website page. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!
erindipity
erindipity

Back to top Go down

multiple pages for my business --> one page? Empty Re: multiple pages for my business --> one page?

Post by Tim Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:16 am

Hello,

Some pages are created automatically by Facebook and are uneditable; these are called community pages. Community pages display Wikipedia articles about the topics they represent when this information is available, as well as related posts from people on Facebook in real time.

This is probably the case with your company's multiple pages. If you wouldn't mind linking us to all the pages though, we should be able to confirm whether that's the case (community pages are a bit different than regular pages).
--
with files from facebook.com
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum