Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to put a 'Share this on facebook' app on my own website?

2 posters

Go down

How to put a 'Share this on facebook' app on my own website? Empty How to put a 'Share this on facebook' app on my own website?

Post by saskia Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:29 am

Hi
Since recently I have my website online, where I have been working on for the last 3 years (collecting spot-info, looking op images, saving news-items, ...)
You can watch my website on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I would like to put that share-button on every news-item on the website, but don't know how to.

Can someone help me?

Thx!

Saskia
saskia
saskia
Prospect

Back to top Go down

How to put a 'Share this on facebook' app on my own website? Empty Re: How to put a 'Share this on facebook' app on my own website?

Post by Admin Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:48 pm

The following code will do it. Wink

Code:
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://static.ak.fbcdn.net/connect.php/js/FB.Share"></script><a name="fb_share" type="button_count" href="http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php">Share</a>

Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

How to put a 'Share this on facebook' app on my own website? Empty Re: How to put a 'Share this on facebook' app on my own website?

Post by saskia Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:46 pm

Okay, thanks for the code.
I've put it on only one news-item, the first one if you click on 'News', but it doens't seem to do what I want...
Yes, the button is active, and it puts a shared-link on my facebook-profile, but from the entire News-page, and I would like to put a share button on this page per item...

So, how do I do that?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you for a quick response.
Saskia
saskia
saskia
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by saskia Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:47 pm

Okay, thanks for the code.
I've put it on only one news-item, the first one if you click on 'News', but it doens't seem to do what I want...
Yes, the button is active, and it puts a shared-link on my facebook-profile, but from the entire News-page, and I would like to put a share button on this page per item...

So, how do I do that?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you for a quick response.
Saskia
saskia
saskia
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:21 pm

Add it somewhere in your page that's displayed in all pages (like the footer). Then the URL should be automatically read by the script and the shared links would be different depending on what page you are.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum