Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook Messages when the hell will I get them?

2 posters

Go down

Facebook Messages when the hell will I get them? Empty Facebook Messages when the hell will I get them?

Post by Anucool Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:14 am

Hello,
I asked for an invite for Facebook messages many months ago.. Then it said I will get an an invite soon... and still says the same..
My mother who opened up an account recently got it as default.. So I created a new account but in that as well i still have the old system... Sad

Does anyone know how can I get one? Can friend who has it still send an invitation? If yes then how?
Anucool
Anucool

Back to top Go down

Facebook Messages when the hell will I get them? Empty Re: Facebook Messages when the hell will I get them?

Post by Admin Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:36 pm

A couple friends of mine, who I have invited to upgrade, still have the old layout for messages.

According to what Facebook has said, they will roll out the new layout for everyone soon. Not sure how soon that's going to be, though.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Facebook Messages when the hell will I get them? Empty Re: Facebook Messages when the hell will I get them?

Post by Anucool Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:59 am

Soon? Its been 5 months.... N why anyone who opens a new account still has new system rather than giving an old user first chance?

Is the invite thing still working?
Anucool
Anucool

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:23 pm

That's why I said soon and not soon. The invites system is no longer working (I don't get the "Invite [Friend] to upgrade" message anymore)... I guess you'll just have to wait. Duhhh
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down