Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video link

2 posters

Go down

Video link  Empty Video link

Post by TRC2k7 Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:10 pm

I have just about lost my mind trying to find an answer for this, so I am here.

I want to add a VIDEO link to my page.... the left side of the page that shows "Wall - Info - Photos - Notes - Friends". I have seen other pages with a Video link with a projector icon that will take you straight to the videos that you have uploaded.

I am aware that clicking the photo link will take you to a page where you can "show all photos - show all videos" but is there a way to add a direct link?

I can't find this anywhere but yet I have seen pages with a video link right below the photo link.

TRC2k7
TRC2k7

Back to top Go down

Video link  Empty Re: Video link

Post by Admin Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:34 pm

Edit Page => Apps => Video => Edit Settings => Tab => Add. Happy Eyes
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by TRC2k7 Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:51 pm

I'm sorry but I'm still not following you... and it's extremely frustrating because I am a computer whiz but Facebook has THE most un-user friendly help settings that I have ever seen.

Anyway, where is this "Edit Page" You speak of? All I see on the home page is "Edit Profile", "Account Settings", "Privacy Settings"... none of which show me anything related to "Edit Page => Apps => Video => Edit Settings => Tab => Add."

I'm extremely frustrated because this I know this is so simple and I just can't find it... nor does doing a google search help at all...

Ugh.
TRC2k7
TRC2k7

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:56 pm

That's for Facebook Pages (= Like Pages = Fan Pages = Business Pages = Biz Pages = However you want to call them). Your Facebook Profile and Facebook Pages are 2 different things and have different and separate settings.

Where you've seen those tabs are probably Pages and not Profiles. I bet that if you go to any of your friends' profiles you WON'T see a Videos tab as it's not possible to have that anymore, since Photos and Videos got merged.

Therefore, the answer to your question: You can't add a Video tab to your Profile. Duhhh
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by TRC2k7 Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:59 pm

Ahhhh, now that makes sense.

Thanks for the help.. and for saving me from throwing my laptop out the window.
TRC2k7
TRC2k7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down