Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can I see the most recent people who have become fans of my page?

2 posters

Go down

How can I see the most recent people who have become fans of my page? Empty How can I see the most recent people who have become fans of my page?

Post by JustinNicholThompson Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:34 am

I am kken to find out how I can see who the last fan to my page is... we just got our 1000th fan and I want to be able to see who it is.
JustinNicholThompson
JustinNicholThompson

Back to top Go down

How can I see the most recent people who have become fans of my page? Empty Re: How can I see the most recent people who have become fans of my page?

Post by Admin Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:56 pm

The only way to see the most recent 5 fans is logging in as your page (by clicking the Use Facebook as [Page] link on the right side of your page) and then clicking on the "Friend Requests" (even they're not really requests) icon at the top, next to the Facebook logo.

That shows the last 5 fans your page has gotten. Other than that, you can't really know who that fan has been. Duhhh
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

How can I see the most recent people who have become fans of my page? Empty Re: How can I see the most recent people who have become fans of my page?

Post by JustinNicholThompson Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:45 am

Thanks for your help! :-)
JustinNicholThompson
JustinNicholThompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down