Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

news feed

3 posters

Go down

news feed Empty news feed

Post by miletskie Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:14 am

why is it i cant see on my news feed some of my friends comment on their OWN status or pictures?
for example, i have 2 accounts, and we have the same friends..one of my friends commented on her OWN status or pictures. i will not see it to my news feed. but when i open my other account, i can see it. why is it that im not seeing it to my other account? we have same privacy settings. its save to friends only. im not blocking her also.. so i dont understand. so why is that?
miletskie
miletskie

Back to top Go down

news feed Empty Re: news feed

Post by Admin Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:11 pm

Those stories are considered irrelevant/unimportant, so only the account with less friends will see it. The other one, that I presume has more friends, won't, as other activities have priority over it. Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

news feed Empty reply

Post by miletskie Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:35 pm

ohh thats sad.. because its so happen that all comments/status that i want to see on my news feed are my closest friends and family.. so meaning i cant do anything about it? is that what you mean? Duhhh
miletskie
miletskie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:31 pm

You could try editing your news feed settings. Scroll down to the bottom of the page until you see an "Edit Options" link. Select "Friends and Pages you interact with the most" for "Show posts from" and save.

That should make those posts made by people you often chat with, post on their walls, etc. and (unfortunately) not display your other friends' stories.

It's a double-edge sword.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:45 am

Moved from Profile, Inbox and Wall/Home Support to Awaiting Reply.

There have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days. Do you still require help?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days, we will assume you have abandoned your request for help, and this thread will be moved to the Abandoned Topics section without further notice.

If you are not the thread starter, please do not post for any help or support on this thread.

Thanks for your co-operation and understanding!
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down