Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My fans can't get my posts in their news feed !!!!!!

4 posters

Go down

My fans can't get my posts in their news feed !!!!!! Empty My fans can't get my posts in their news feed !!!!!!

Post by ravidhull Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:24 pm

Hey friends ! Can anybody help me please ???
I have a page Weird World [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
For past few days many of my fans are complaining that they cant find my posts in their news feed ..... even though i post on my page regularly. So please someone help me so that my posts can reach to maximum fans ( News feed )

Thank you : )

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ravidhull
ravidhull
Rookie

Back to top Go down

My fans can't get my posts in their news feed !!!!!! Empty My fans can't get my posts in their news feed !!!!!!

Post by ravidhull Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:25 pm

Hey friends ! Can anybody help me please ???
I have a page Weird World [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
For past few days many of my fans are complaining that they cant find my posts in their news feed ..... even though i post on my page regularly. So please someone help me so that my posts can reach to maximum fans ( News feed )

Thank you : )

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ravidhull
ravidhull
Rookie

Back to top Go down

My fans can't get my posts in their news feed !!!!!! Empty Re: My fans can't get my posts in their news feed !!!!!!

Post by Ruby Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:21 pm

Topic in General and one in General and chat and off topic merged and both sent to Facebook support Fans etc support
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

My fans can't get my posts in their news feed !!!!!! Empty Re: My fans can't get my posts in their news feed !!!!!!

Post by Admin Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:49 pm

Do you get your page's posts in your News Feed?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by ravidhull Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:53 pm

Ya...... some of my fans also get my post in their news feed but but huge of the fans are complaining about not getting my posts...
ravidhull
ravidhull
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:49 pm

Maybe they've hidden your page's posts from their homepages. Ask them to check their settings in Homepage => Scroll down until they find an "Edit options" link => Pages.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:41 pm

Moved from Group/Fan Page/Event Support to Awaiting Reply.

There have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days. Do you still require help?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days, we will assume you have abandoned your request for help, and this thread will be moved to the Abandoned Topics section without further notice.

If you are not the thread starter, please do not post for any help or support on this thread.

Thanks for your co-operation and understanding!
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum