Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weird acct activity

3 posters

Go down

Weird acct activity Empty Weird acct activity

Post by tiredoftea Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:37 am

I have blocked someone who dropped me as a friend after I anonymously posted to an outside link tied to a huge local real estate salesman. The post was not threatening but political in nature. I began having glitches with facebook within a few hours of this encounter. I blocked him after i noticed he had dropped me and the glitches had already began. I have more people blocked and their profile doesn't come up in the search bar, but his hasn't went away. It comes up straight to the top. Why is this happening? Has my security been compromised. I know personally with no doubt that they have the capabilities and knowledge to easily get into a lay persons system.
tiredoftea
tiredoftea

Back to top Go down

Weird acct activity Empty Re: Weird acct activity

Post by Ruby Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:53 pm

. I know personally with no doubt that they have the capabilities and knowledge to easily get into a lay persons system.

How do you know this? How if at all is that computer protected and when did you last run full computer scans ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by lottalead Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:11 pm

is something going on? a big scam via facebook
lottalead
lottalead
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:15 pm

lottalead wrote:is something going on? a big scam via facebook

How does that comment help this thread and the problem of this poster ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredoftea Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:46 pm

I know they have the capabilities, bc i have witnessed their antics in the past. One of the elite groupmembers happens to be a programmer I don't know the extent but I assure you his i.q. is far superior to ours. They indulge and delight in obtaining private information from anyone much less someone who has offended them. No, I have ran no viruschecks other than checking open ports and running programs. Now his profile doesn't show but his bud blocked me and now his profile is still viewable in the search bar. They both have offices in the same building ...they both ....have tight political ties........the i.t. guy is just a mutual friend of both but has no job and delights in doing "favors"......the attack was politicaly motivated....
tiredoftea
tiredoftea

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredoftea Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:47 pm

however, i am ignorant when it comes to computers, why couldn't it have been a disease or biological attack?
tiredoftea
tiredoftea

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:16 am

tiredoftea wrote:I have blocked someone who dropped me as a friend after I anonymously posted to an outside link tied to a huge local real estate salesman. The post was not threatening but political in nature. I began having glitches with facebook within a few hours of this encounter. I blocked him after i noticed he had dropped me and the glitches had already began. I have more people blocked and their profile doesn't come up in the search bar, but his hasn't went away. It comes up straight to the top. Why is this happening? Has my security been compromised. I know personally with no doubt that they have the capabilities and knowledge to easily get into a lay persons system.

OK; is this using a shared computer or a privately- owned- and- only- used by- you one?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by lottalead Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:36 pm

ruby may i ask you something ?are your answers read off a list? i am serious only because its the way they look and i am not trying to be an butt.
judging from what tired wrote i believe him/her.. a million chips disappeared from my account in poker-i piad for them 1 or 2 nights before---i try to get help they say no because i had no picures or proof -----i tell them they are very much ****---next day i am frozen and they still do not respond to me
lottalead
lottalead
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:08 am

lottalead wrote:ruby may i ask you something ?are your answers read off a list? i am serious only because its the way they look and i am not trying to be an butt.
judging from what tired wrote i believe him/her.. a million chips disappeared from my account in poker-i piad for them 1 or 2 nights before---i try to get help they say no because i had no picures or proof -----i tell them they are very much ****---next day i am frozen and they still do not respond to me

Stop hijacking a thread for your own purposes

To the OP may we know how that computer is protected?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:43 am

Moved from Hacked to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume you have abandoned your request for help , and this thread will be Moved to the Abandoned threads section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum