Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ACCOUNT DISABLED BECAUSE OF "FAKE NAME"

2 posters

Go down

ACCOUNT DISABLED BECAUSE OF "FAKE NAME" Empty ACCOUNT DISABLED BECAUSE OF "FAKE NAME"

Post by alanclem Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:27 am

Can someone please help me with this situation. In no way am I using a fake name, however I was inadvertently disabled. I did provide my information along with a picture of my ID, as requested by FB but didn't get any reply back through the help center via email. Do I just wait around? Is there a way you can help me in enabling my account please? I have very important things in my FB and need be connected at all times. My login email is
Removed

and also have

removed

listed in account information. I would really appreciate it if I do get a response her.....thanks

Last edited by Ruby on Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : private details removed)
alanclem
alanclem

Back to top Go down

ACCOUNT DISABLED BECAUSE OF "FAKE NAME" Empty Re: ACCOUNT DISABLED BECAUSE OF "FAKE NAME"

Post by Ruby Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:17 pm

alanclem wrote:Can someone please help me with this situation. In no way am I using a fake name, however I was inadvertently disabled. I did provide my information along with a picture of my ID, as requested by FB but didn't get any reply back through the help center via email. Do I just wait around? Is there a way you can help me in enabling my account please? I have very important things in my FB and need be connected at all times. My login email is
Removed

and also have

removed

listed in account information. I would really appreciate it if I do get a response her.....thanks

If you have sent the necessary information to Facebook then you really need to wait for their response

this will 'take as long as it takes'......sorry Cry

Moved to solved
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum