Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deleting Messages - how to select all but exclude a few messages from deletion

2 posters

Go down

Deleting Messages - how to select all but exclude a few messages from deletion Empty Deleting Messages - how to select all but exclude a few messages from deletion

Post by galacticninja Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:45 am

Does Facebook have a 'Check All' function when deleting messages? I'm asking because I want to delete all but few, select messages in my inbox. I haven't been able to find a 'Check all' or 'Select all' function (like in Gmail or Yahoo mail) that will make it easy to do this. Is there a Facebook function that I haven't been able to find or a javascript/greasemonkey script, extension or other software that can do this?
galacticninja
galacticninja
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Deleting Messages - how to select all but exclude a few messages from deletion Empty Re: Deleting Messages - how to select all but exclude a few messages from deletion

Post by Poke Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:43 pm

Yup do you have the new facebook or the old facebook message (inbox)?
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Deleting Messages - how to select all but exclude a few messages from deletion Empty Re: Deleting Messages - how to select all but exclude a few messages from deletion

Post by galacticninja Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:12 am

Poke wrote:Yup do you have the new facebook or the old facebook message (inbox)?
I believe I have the new Facebook messaging UI as Facebook kinda forced this upgrade on everyone. Do you know how to have a "check all" or "select all" messages function with this?
galacticninja
galacticninja
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:00 am

Okay so go to ur inbox and click on the box thing and then you can select there and before i think u press achive. Im on my ipod touch so i forgot sorta. Umm i will give u a screen shot later in the day. Wink
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down